By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Texas Handgun License Online's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Texas Handgun License Online's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Texas Handgun License Online at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Texas Permit Less Carry Online's web site are provided "as is". Texas Permit Less Carry Online makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Texas Permit Less Carry Online does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Texas Permit Less Carry Online or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Texas Permitless Carry Online's Internet site, even if Texas Texas Permit Less Carry or a Texas Permitless Carry Online authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Texas Texas Permit Less Carry Online's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Texas Permit Less Carry Online does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Texas Texas Permit Less Carry Online may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Texas Permitless Carry Online does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Texas Permit Less Carry Online has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Texas Permitless Carry Online of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Texas Permit Less Carry Online's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Refund Policy
Once your account is opened and payment is made, we do not offer refunds.
Permitlesscarryonline.com site is not a government agency nor are we affiliated with any government agency or entity. Permitlesscarry.com is a website for those who wish who want to educate themselves in firearm safety and receive information about carrying a handgun in the State of Texas without a permit. We are not affiliated or associated in any way with the State of Texas nor do we guarantee or infer in any way that you will qualify for a License to Carry permit if you choose to attempt to get one. To secure a permit it is your sole responsibility to apply to the State of Texas and submit any and all paperwork required along with any fees. It is your responsibility to research and understand your local laws as it relates to handgun ownership and License to Carry. If you wish to get your Texas License to Carry Permit, go to our site at www.Handgunlicenseonline.com . This site is an aprroved Online Provider for the TEXAS LICENSE TO CARRY PERMIT with the State of Texas through the Texas Department of Public Safety RSD.